Translate

Saturday, October 14, 2006

when quitting is a good thing...

Share
I am sooooo close to quitting my pizza job that I can almost taste it! Not the pizza, the quitting. And I have to tell you it is so much more delicious than the pizza. So I think about the $600 a month that I would give up. Then I consider the $1000 worth of aggravation that it costs me ... tough decision. It doesn't help that the bigger aggravation of Christmas is only a few weeks away. And $600 is $600 that I don't have. ::: sigh ::: So close ....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello from a fellow Postie.

I wish you luck in getting away from pizza. It took me 15 years to finally walk away from it. I'm going through a tough time now and the urge to go back for the money is strong, but all it takes is a few minutes visiting with someone that still works at my old place of employment and I know I am right to resist that urge.

BTW, I loved your sketches. You're very talented.

Anon A. Mus said...

Thank you for your words of encouragement. Perhaps quitting will be my Christmas present to myself. :)

I'm glad that you enjoyed my sketches. When I get my time back, maybe I'll get back into sketching again.

I hope that your tough time quickly passes!!!