Translate

Monday, December 18, 2006

My New Disclosure

Share
TO MY READER:

1) This blog covers a variety of topics: technology, business, entertainment, politics, personal thoughts, etc. The posts that you read here, including sites that I provide links to, exists because I find them of interest or I think that they might be of interest and of benefit to others.

2) Sometimes my posts are rewarded by comments, sometimes by cash, but mostly by silence.

[update May 2012: I will try to mark my unpaid posts with a period at the end of the title. "Try" being the operative word.

update Dec 2012: Since I've been receiving very few assignments, I have discontinued working with content mills. My posts no longer earn money.]

3) My disclosure does not absolve you of your responsibility as a reader. You can not accept what I write as absolute and perfect. If you have only one duty while you are alive, that duty is in protecting yourself by investigating all claims further before acting on them.

4) While I work to check the validity of everything I write about, I am not omnipotent and may not have all the facts. That is where you, the reader, comes in. Please leave comments when you find errors, even grammatical ones. This will help me create a better blog for both of us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your disclosure policy is very well written and easy to understand. It sure beats the heck out of the stuffy ones you find online that are hard to read much less swallow. Thanks for your honesty and for all of the great laughs, insight and information on the sites to which you link. ^5 to the man!