Translate

Thursday, October 26, 2006

More Beer, Please

Share
"The conference, “Beer: To Your Health!” convened by the University of Maryland Center for Food, Nutrition and Agriculture Policy (CFNAP), was the first of its kind in the United States to focus on the health benefits of beer."

I like it! They are reporting that daily moderate consumption of beer (or other alcoholic beverages) MAY BE healthy. Of course, this is in line with various other industry (like milk) promoting the daily consumption of their product (like dairy) MAY BE healthy. But I'm not knocking beer. I would love to get back into brewing my own as I once did. Still, the key words are "moderate consumption" and "may be". This deserves a follow up.

1 comment:

Neil said...

Yeah, they left that a bit open ended. If someone proves them wrong they can come back with, "we did say MAY BE"