Translate

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Toupee or Not Toupee

Share
Ted Dansons, star of TV and Movies, put his toupee up for auction to help out Steve Irwin's foundation. It fetched a $1,000,000!! I couldn't help but think what would happen if it were one of our crazier PPP posties that had bought it...

"So what did you do with your payperpost money?"

"Oh I bought Ted Dansen's wig for my Chihuahua. It makes a nice coat for him."

"Oh, instead of a human wearing an animal, it's the other way around. Interesting. Does he like it?"

"Oh yes! At first I thought that he would wig out. But he only started to chew on it. So I stopped him. I don't want him to get a hair lip."

"Well, I'm rooting for him. Say, you know one million dollars is a lot of money for a hair piece."

"Oh I know, I know. I kept saying to myself toupee or not toupee? Then I won and I found myself staring at it! There was no autograph or anything in it! You would think there would be something that said 'Ted Dansen wore this.' Maybe a tangle lock with note or personalized cowlick. But no! So I started thinking to pay or not to pay. It was a very Shakespearean moment and stuff."

No comments: