Translate

Monday, March 26, 2007

Virgin Island Fever

Share
Imagine being on this beckoning beach in Virgin Island. Better yet, imagine strolling on these warm, sandy shores at midnight; the moon and stars dancing on the shimmering waves; a playful ocean gently crashing on the sands as it teasingly laps warmly at your feet. A fragrant spring-like breeze plays with your flowing hair as it wraps itself around you in a moist embrace. The only way this could be more magically is by sharing this moment with someone special.

This has been on my mind a lot - an overpowering need to visit a tranquil place where I can relax far away from mind-numbing demands of my daily toils. To spend my time relaxing on Virgin Island yacht charters during sunny days; to share heavenly midnight walks on the beach with my special someone. Could life get any better than that? I submit that it could not.

No comments: