Translate

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The Rumor Is True

Share
Now I don't want any one to get excited and to read too much into my actions. Perhaps you might have heard a rumor that I have been visiting the reeds jewelers site. Well, it is true. But only because I was looking at shiny pieces of rock as a present for my gem of a girlfriend. Honest! I can't help it if a friend happened to mention that a wedding ring should cost between 2 and 3 times one's monthly salary. There are no ones in my salary and very few zeros. How many carats can you get for slightly above minimum wage? Never mind that! Why did he even bring that up?!

Honest, Dear, I was just looking! Put those shoes down and step away from the wedding dress... please?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As long as you're looking, a nice London Blue Topaz with accenting diamonds would be a great girlfriend gift, don't you think? I think I saw one somewhere ... now where did I see it? Love you, Handsome, and I don't even have a dress in mind ... should I? LOL! ;)

Anonymous said...

London Blue Topaz

Like this one is pretty :)