Translate

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Spring time in the Home Theatre

Share
Spring time plays a lot of funny tricks with your mind. From the depths of despair brought on by winter, I find myself teased with hopes of things that might be and of those that could be. On this bright sunny day, I found myself in my living room day-dreaming of how to make it into my own home theater. There's only one wall big enough for 60 inch high definition TV. This means seating will have to be 12 feet away on the opposite wall - very handy for my nearsighted friends. I wonder if they make sectional sofas that seat ten and let everyone recline? I could put this up on a pedestal to give a sort of IMAX viewing effect. Throw in some speakers, a fridge stocked with drinks, and easily accessible munchies and I think I'll have a spot of heaven here in my living room. All I need now is some money, a little spare time, a few friends, movies... Curse you, Spring time, and your beckoning flights of fantasy!

No comments: