Translate

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Blogging About Our Small Towns

Share
My life has been spent in several towns all over the United States. The only way I can share those experiences with you right now is through pictures and memories. I could do a much better job if I had taken the time to write down impressions that would have matched those faded pictures. Of course, this means I wouldn't have been able to verbally embellished those memories that are even more faded.

With that in mind, I signed up with an Internet project that is focused on blogging about small towns across the United States. I'm rather excited about using www.LocalTownBlogs.com to write about my experiences of living in Spring Lake, North Carolina. I've been here over 20 years and have seen a tremendous amount of change. And I can tell you that there are a lot more to come. Once my blog at http://localtownblogs.com/blog/NorthCarolina/SpringLake is approved, I will look forward to your visits, comments, and suggestions.

1 comment:

CyberCelt said...

I picked San Marcos, Texas where I live. I figured I would try and see if they live up to their promises.

There are a lot of new towns since yesterday. Maybe we should have a blogroll or a carnival?