Translate

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Savings Accounts with High Interest Rates

Share
In the investment portfolio of my 401(k), I have it set up in the lowest risk category possible. That's right, my money goes into the savings account fun which returns less than 2% a year on the money. Surprisingly, over the years I've made more money than several of my friends who put their money in a more riskier funds. Still I need to get a better return on a savings account than I am getting now.

Today, in my financial search I came across a surprising find called savings account.com. This company doesn't have a slogan but if it did, it would be "Compare online banking, find a savings account or checking account and earn more interest today with SavingsAccounts.com." "Earn more interest" is right! They had several banks that listed 5 and 6% interest rate. I love sites like this that collect information and give you the chance to compare along with supporting links to get more information. The site is in the top of my financial bookmarks.

This post is sponsored in part by savingsaccount.com

No comments: