Translate

Thursday, January 11, 2007

PPP demand

Share
I had been refreshing my page once a minute. Suddenly the number of opportunities went from 28 to 36. Great! These latest additions were paying good money too. Even better! Clicked on the first one that interest me. Yes, I can definitely write about this! Clicked on the "Take Opportunity", only to be greeted by the RED LETTERS OF DREAD (RLOD): All of the available posts for that opportunity have already been taken. Already been taken? Quickly, I checked the other fresh opps. More RLOD! Here's another acronym for you: WTF! In less than two minutes, all the available openings for each opp were taken! This gives you an idea of the feeding frenzy that is going on on the demand side of PPP. Hopefully, the programming team can add an indication to an opp that shows when all available openings taken (but not submitted).

Update, 6:49pm: I don't know if PPP rolled out a new and improved site but after I posted the above, I was able to get some high dollar posts. Financially, today is my best PPP day ever. PPP, I don't know what happened but thank you!!!! Oh, the number of opportunities at this moment is 160!!! I don't know who is responsible at PPP for this, but they deserve a big, fat RAISE!!

No comments: