Translate

Saturday, January 27, 2007

My Entry in the Concert Contest

Share
Let's see, five dollars worth of grapes, extremely ripe tomatoes, a couple of cans of beans. Add to that four hours of fighting the limitations of Windows Movie Maker, and Ta-Da!!! A video entry of my concert experiences for the WJRR-FM 101 / ConcertContest! Go ahead and take look at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVfINFd9a4U and you'll see why my kitchen is covered in squashed food. Then rate my video please, especially if you enjoy it. The more votes it gets, the better it is! Thanks!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not bad, the drumming looked really good! And the drummer isn't bad either ... ;) But where did it go, I went back to view it and it was gone :(

Anonymous said...

Even though you didn't place first with the radio station, you're first in my book! I loved that you put so much thought into your posts and videos. Hey, you can save those grapes for ... later ;)