Translate

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I Learned Some Sad News

Share
Last Friday, a good friend of mine told me about news that he received. Earlier in the week, his wife of ten years gave him an emotion and spiritual kick-to-the-groin. She told him that she had been cheating on him and wanted a divorce. My friend was still in a state of shock and hurt as he told me this. And because he is a great guy, the kind I would trust marrying one of my sisters, he is going to let her get away with her treatment of their marriage. He doesn't want alimony or child support for their young son. He is assuming fully responsibility for all of their debt. I can fully understand that he only wants her to go so he can get on with building a life for his son and himself. Hopefully, he will get a lawyer quickly and protect his family. In any case, he should not have to undergo the upcoming heartaches that I know are going to come.

No comments: