Translate

Thursday, November 02, 2006

dream jobs

Share
There is a book about dream jobs that I haven't had the chance to read yet. But I was thinking about unusual jobs that you probably don't hear very much about.

Lobster Repair Technician: Do you think that lobsters at the restrurant look that well all the time? Imagine the tussle they get into trying not to become the next dinner --- eye stalks get ripped off, legs get pinched off. And someone has to put them back together in a sellable fashion.

"Correct Me If I'm Wrong" Consultant: Ever talk with someone and they say "Correct me if I'm wrong." Suddenly you find yourself burdened with the responsibility of being a know-it-all. If so, why not make money with this consultancy is thrust upon you.

Pip Finder: Though she seems ageless, Gladys Knight has been around for quite a while. Her backup singers are always able to keep up and must be replaced. This is your job to find Pips to go "whoo-whoo".

No comments: