Translate

Monday, November 20, 2006

Credit Card Search Engine

Share
If you want to lose my business, just start to overcharge me or put small fees in my bill. Make me feel that my years keeping my business with you and not with your competitors means nothing. This is how a couple of my credit card companies are treating me. The game is that they raise the interest rates, then I have to call to lower them. In doing so, I have to listen to a spiel on some other service that they want me to pay for. Forget it! So I have located a search engine focuses only on Credit Cards. And the site is organized into credit cards for Low Interest, Balance Transfer, Cash Back, Airline Miles, Gas, Rewards, Student, Business, Fair or Average Credit, and for Bad Credit. This is a great financial site to bookmark! We all need some leverage with our greedy credit card companies.

No comments: