Translate

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Christmas Planning

Share
One major item on my to-do list today is planning everyone's gift. I am using Google's online "Docs & Spreadsheets". This way it doesn't matter where I am, I can access my spreadsheet at home or at work or even shopping if the store has Internet access. The thing that I like about using Google's apps is that I can share my document or spreadsheet with other people. They can read-only or have access make changes. This helps planning considerably. Hope you find this help!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm doing exactly the same thing except I'm using sheetster. I find that it has a lot of the same features as google spreadsheets but sheetster also has an integrated blog which I find useful.

I think it's really great that there are a lot of online alternatives to keeping and maintaining documents as files.
I hope to see some of these sites really take off!