Translate

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Share Your Stuff With This Widget

Share
If you don't already know, widgets are small snippets of code that let you
embed objects into your web page. The good thing is that you don't need to be a programmer to have videos, songs, or any other type of file show up in your page, especially if you take advantage of box.net widget. With it, you share your favorite video right in your post. I have been looking for an easy way to share audio files. It looks like box.net has just what I'm looking for - a free drag-and-drop widget and they have up to 1GB of free hosting for my files. I think that this one will be a winner. Let me know what you think. For now, I'll use box.net's widget to share a picture of my winning design for a March-Of-Dimes T-Shirt:

Get your own Box.net widget and share anywhere!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is awesome! I love your artwork, what a great way to show it off!

A fan :)