Translate

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Review My Post and Make Some $$?

Share
PayPerPost (PPP has rolled out several features over the past couple of days. Judging from the increase of 'help me' messages on the forums, their development is now putting large scale fires. Yet, when these features are all corrected, they will become just that-- features, helpful and money making. One that I have added to this blog is a button for a reader to click and review my post, any post, and get paid for doing so. One of PPP requirements is that I put the button on every post on my blog. This turned out rather easy to do once I figured out how to modify blogger's template for this blog. As for you, the reader, I believe the catch is you must sign up to PPP first. This would mean you could only review one post. Of course, after that you would have the opportunity to make money from your blog, but that is another issue.

What do you think? Should I keep those buttons on my post or remove them?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the way they appear in the lower left-hand corner following the post. Do you know if it appears this way in other blog formats?

Thanks :)