Translate

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Go Ahead, Buy Me Stuff

Share
A few posts ago, I happened to mention that I don't usually wear a lot of bling. Just in case some of you are getting together to buy me lots of expensive jewelry, please don't let my previous post change your plans. I have no qualms about wearing shiny pieces of metal and glittery rocks. I bet I even look great wearing a large gold chain with large gold letters that spell out my name. (You never know when I might forget who I am and need a little reminder.) In fact, I don't mind wearing something around my neck that is worth more than my head. So if you're considering buying expensive trinkets to improve my looks or to distract from my hideous flaws, please do so as soon as possible. And thank you for your support!

No comments: