Translate

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Thanks for the visit.

Share
It's 1:40 in the afternoon on this last day of the month and only 18 page-views away from the 500 mark.

I'm completely surprised how my visitors numbers soared after writing a silly review on a pizza product review and from blogging support a new book by an almost famous writer.

Of course, I have no illusion about this blog gaining fame and fortune. Who am I kidding? This blog is as visible as Kermit the Frog working on the movie set with green screens. I'm here, but where am I? "Adapt, Adopt, and Improve" is my play area and it shows. Hence, the lack of repeat visitors and comments.

So, as June passes by as an unexpected blip of popularity, who knows what July will be. No matter what happens, I just want thank you for visiting.

UPDATE: As of midnight: 502 hits and visitors.

No comments: