Translate

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Would You Condone This Post?

Share
There are all sorts of investment properties out there. I'm thinking of starting my own chain of unique Condo Hotels. To buy into my franchise, you need to purchase a certain number of buildings to get start. The smallest amount will be known as my condo-minimum level. You have to give out candy -- condo mints -- to all the tenants. You'll be expected to be there in their times of sorrow -- our condo-lence special. For the rude tenants, you need to practice my franchise's principle of condo-nation. All in all, this could be a good thing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too funny indeed! Condo-mints! LOL!

Thanks for the smile and chuckle!
;)

Anonymous said...

wow interesting.. This is the first time I'm reading this today. hm.. I wonder how it seriously works.