Translate

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Week 9 of the Alexa Project

Share
The good news is that my score has improved signicantly from its start of 1,025,188. However, these last few weeks has found my score's daily change improving less and less. Look for yourself at the graph at the end of this post. The red is my actual Alexa score. The yellow is the computed daily change between each reading. In the beginning, the yellow plot is high, showing vast improvement in my score. At times, a drop of over 25,000 points per day. Lately, I'm now dropping slightly over 2,000 points a day. What is changing? Less visits from members of our Alexa Project? At this point, I don't know. When I get a moment, I need to check to see if anyone else is experiencing this.

I do thank everyone who has visited my site. Robyn has over 170 links for us to visit. With my schedule, it takes me two days to make my rounds.

1 comment:

Kat said...

My numbers go up and down, mostly down. I don't know what to tell you.