Translate

Friday, April 20, 2007

Wish I were a Super Postie

Share
I don't know how you other posties do it! There you are with five, six, ten blogs; posting your heart away. Of course, it shows with a few of you making a couple of thousands from PPP. So I am in absolute awe of your effort! Where do you find the time? How do you schedule your day? Yes, I have a couple of other jobs and my travel time takes up almost three hours a day. But I don't have a family to tend to when I get home or a house to clean. Well, I do have a house to clean and dishes and laundry to do. But someone said to live each day as your last. And who wants to do house work on their last day?! Nah, I do it ... as time allows.

Anyway, I didn't want to neglect our Alexa project and it has bothered me since day one that I couldn't make visits to everyone's site on the list every single day. SO! I've finally written a script that I can run daily to visit every link on Robyn's Alexa Project page (see the link on my sidebar). In fact, I am adding my friends' sites to my script as well. If you have blogcatalog (or the like) on your site, you should see my smiling face or my 'Animal' pic when I visit. If you are reading this and you want me to stop by your site to help your Alexa rating, then email me or leave a comment. I'm porting this script to my other two computers, so ideally your blog will have three daily visits from me. O'tay? Now I just need to find time to develop my half-baked posts into tasty pieces, quick fried to the crackly crunch, juicy yet firm blogs ....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm on Blog Catalog as ElizabethE and on MyBlogLog as Table4Five. I'd love it if you would visit me!

I landed here while running through the Alexa Project list. I use the linky to open half the list in tabs, then I click and let each page load, then click to the next. I try to do that every day, or at least every other day. Nice to meet you!

Anon A. Mus said...

Hello Elizabeth,

Yes, I have been visiting both of your excellent sites. Perhaps I should stop being a lurker and leave a comment or three? :D Anyway, thank you so very much for taking time to write! I hope that you are enjoying my three sites.