Translate

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Vote for My Friend's Entry

Share
My good friend, thedawnsters, has entered a photo contest at photographycorner.com. In my opinion, her photo "Opposite Eyes" is the best one of all the selections. But don't take my word for it, go to http://www.photographycorner.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48966 and vote for yourself!! Voting will end approximately midnight GMT (7pm EST), on Sunday, December 3rd, 2006. If you're not a member, you'll need to register first to see the pictures and vote.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the nod, I really appreciate it! I wasn't able to take the ppp photographycorner.com opp in time, but I still visited the site and found it interesting, so I signed up. Hopefully it will spark some creativity and help me take better photos...