Translate

Friday, December 08, 2006

More Gifts Ideas

Share
When my son was very young, I bought him one of those electric cars. You know, the one that cost over a hundred dollars, you drive, wreck and not worry about the auto insurance. What did my son do on that joyous morning? He played with the box. That taught me an important lesson. The next year, he got another box and I got a hundred dollars' worth of Gin. The lesson is that you got to give appropriate gifts that are great. So what gifts are you going to give? Come on now! The clock is ticking! The days are flying by! Christmas is approaching faster than a drunken fat man on an icy hill. May I suggest holiday gift baskets from GourmetGiftBaskets.com? The price is great and the selection will handle anyone on that list of yours. If nothing else, having the founder appear at the corner of your screen and talk to you is worth the visit! But hurry!!!

No comments: