Translate

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Increasing My Page Rankings

Share
The pressure to become popular was such a pain for me in high school. Early on, I just gave up on the idea and concentrated on surviving my school work. But it was a small high school --- only 450 students. So in a couple of years, I had become recognized for my percussion playing in the HS band and for my advancement into senior mathematics during my sophomore year among other things. As I think back on those days, my rise in popularity in high school was easy compared to task of raising the popularity of my blogs. In fact, I feel like I'm simply running against a brick wall as I work on my Google page rankings. What am I doing wrong?

Today I happened across this article entitled The Best Way to "Increase Link Popularity". After reading that, the gates of heaven opened up and angels sang. Well, not that dramatic. But I have a better idea of what I've got to do and a better understanding of the process. Let's see how quick I can raise my page ranking now!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great article. I maintain a list and ranking of blog directories (directories specifically for blogs)
I have ranked them in order of importance so that bloggers can sign up for directories in the order of getting the biggest PR for the buck.

It helped me increase my PR a couple points.
Blog Directories Ranked by Importance - over 125 directories

Best regards,
brettbum

Clickin Mama J said...

You ought to link to www.bestestblogofalltime.blogspot.com

it's s great way to increase traffic.