Translate

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Silver Bells

Share
You go outside at night and everything is shiny and sparkly. My neighbors have actual silver bells that they place in their car for the holidays. These bells from Germany once belonged to the grandmother of my neighbor. My neighbor is in her seventies and plans to pass this heirloom on to her daughter. I think that it is great to invest in memories like this. But it also got me thinking about investing in silver itself as a commodity. I understand that demand for silver has outpaced the supply since 1990. Shouldn't this make for a good investment? In doing a little research, I found that Monex Deposit Company (MDC) will let you purchase silver or other precious metals. You can arrange for personal delivery or have your investment stored at an independent bank or depository. And MDC has been in business for over thirty years. As a possible money maker, I think silver warrants further investigation.

No comments: