Translate

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

BuyMeBlog

Share
Now that I'm in the blogging world, I have met quite a few very interesting people. One of them is Colleen who recently created BuyMeBlog about the best and worst shopping deals that are on the Internet. For example, she wasn't too keen with JC Penny's sheets. While she liked the 330 thread count, they began to pill on her. Wait a minute. I know that I'm just a guy but wait a sateen minute. My sheets have only one thread that's woven over and over on itself. But 330 threads? That's not a sheet, that's a mattress! And what's this pill? Sometimes I get carried away and my sheets end up in a ball. But to get them in a pill ... wow! And with 330 threads no less! No wonder she wasn't happy. Fortunately Colleen found what she wanted with a king sized 600 thread count sheet. 600 threads? King sized must mean how high it is on the bed!

But there is more on her blog than just thread counts. She has also written about windows (that I bet are blocked by those king sized sheets) and about knives (so the family can cut their way through the sheets to the windows no doubt). I'm looking forward to reading more of her shopping experiences. And if you give a sheet about shopping, I'll bet you'll want to visit her site too. When you do, tell her that I said hi!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I am woman and I don't understand thread count. If you ever figure it out, let me know. :)