Translate

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

A Ring For My Girlfriend

Share
My girlfriend has been hinting around for a ring this Christmas. And I have looked at several beauties --- rings that is, not my girlfriend. Wait, I mean my girlfriend is a beauty too, but I was looking for rings, not girlfriends. I already have one and one is enough. Girlfriend that is, not rings. ANYWAY, I think that I have found the perfect ring for her and it comes out of a pink chocolate case that also has a built in camera and MP3 player and ... Of course, I'm talking about phones for girls. Were you thinking about something for her finger? What?! Do you know how hard it is to make a phone call on a diamond? I don't care how clear the gem is, it can't be done! No, I think one of those sleek phone with customizable ring ... tones from Mad4MobilePhones is what she wants. A ring for each of her sexy fingers. And if I'm wrong, I get my own ring tone ... in my ears when she boxes them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, I love the way you play on the words in your post, honey! I'll take any ring you'd like to give me, well, not all rings, like not a ring around your collar, or a ring around your tub, not even a ring around the neck. Hopefully, you would will give me a ring on the "telly" soon to let me know where we will be meeting for dinner on Wednesday?

:* I love you!