Translate

Thursday, June 01, 2006

blog by speech to text

Share
The way things have gone these past couple of days it is no wonder that people believe in superstition. I received a letter from the IRS. Not the one with the $24,000 check that they owe me. No, it's a bill for $5,000. This is after my car has started making an intermittant metallic buzzing noise. Not a good sound... Today I was such a klutz, tripping up the stairs and falling all over myself. There was something else but I can’t recall at the moment. All I want right now is to sleep. I better stop this posting before it becomes a whining session. Oops, too late. So I’ll leave this as it is for now and get to bed. I see that my girlfriend has signed on but I don’t want to hear any of her drama at the moment.

Ok, I need to write about one good event. OH! I dictated this posting into my blog. Surprisingly, it only needed a few corrections. This method of blogging could be promising!

No comments: