Translate

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

comic last standing

Share
On tonight's show of "Last Comic Standing", each comic was given a magazine and had to come out with jokes based on that magazine. If I were on the show, here’s my response:

For the magazine “Yarn”, I could probably make some catchy jokes if I were a knit wit. But I don’t want to pull the wool over anyone’s eyes. In fact, I feel sheepish be even talking about this.

The magazine “Farm Gardening” was so interesting that it got me excited about watching grass grow. However, I was disappointed with an article about prostitution at Christmas. It was entitled “Hoe, Hoe, Hoe.”

I thought that the magazine “Weapons of Death” about my ex’s cooking. I was wrong. So I started to read "Latina Wedding", but realized that it was a reprint of “Weapons of Death”.

At first, I thought that the magazine “ssCat” was about jazz. But I found out that it was about the care and feeding of pussy … cats. Boy, was I disappointed!

1 comment:

knitting patterns said...

Thanks for sharing. your site is constantly monitored and also recommend to friends