Translate

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Live Journal's loss is YOUR GAIN!

Share
A few weeks, hackers trashed Live Journal's blog site. Bloggers (including the president of Russia) found that they couldn't post. Visits found themselves blocked from reading the latest whatevers. Finally, the operators of Live Journal saved the day with procedures that made their popular blogging site secure.

Unfortunately, secure meant that LJ automatically added "no follow" tags to every link that you posted in your blog. Not a happy situation if you have a business writing. Thanks, hackers!

So, my writing assignments will focus me on this blog. This means more postings and, hopefully, good ones.

I have another blog that I maintain myself. But do I wanted to whore it out? We'll see what my finances dictate.

No comments: