Translate

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Biggest Loser with a capital L

Share
Some people fret over the silliest events in their life. You would think they would be concerned about their health, or their limited finances, or possible loss of their job. But not my friend. She was almost in a major state of emotional collapse concerning what to watch tonight.

There's the biggest loser show. This is where people call in to vote for their favorite dancing duo. There is the other biggest loser where other people (who aren't watching the first show) call in to vote for their favorite singer. And then there is the 3rd biggest loser drama where everyone else watches to see who shed the most tonnage from their body.

Who's going to win the biggest loser? I'm willing to bet it's the people watching these mind-wasting shows. You can't be a bigger loser than that. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to dance my joy while singing about my love for this gallon of orange cream ice cream that I'm heartily eating. Gotta burn those calories some how.

No comments: