Translate

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Which is the best diet pill? Please ....

Share
First I wrestled with my weight. Well, I actually wrestled with controlling my weight. It would've looked rather silly to see my fat in wrestling leotards and me trying to pin his squishy form on to the mat. And that's certainly something that nobody needs to see (unless of course it's on YouTube).

But I'm through with that now. I moved on to greater challenges – such as wrestling to open diet pill bottles. It's bad enough you have to fight past the childproof cap. Once you get that removed (usually with the aid of a pair of large vise grips), you discover metallic foil that has been arc welded into place around the bottle opening. After you've weakened and finally broken through that evil covering with scissors, ice picks, and a series of battle axes, you come face-to-face with … the unending cotton ball that has engulfed every single pill in the bottle.

By now, you're probably wondering which diet pill is the best. That's an easy one to answer. It has to be the one that causes you the toughest workout to get it out of the bottle.

No comments: