Translate

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

questions, questions

Share
With all the important, crucial, life-changing questions that I could have been asked, I had to get "are diet pills effective?" No one asked me about who is going to win the Super Bowl (hopefully, the team with the most points). No one asked about my forecast for gasoline prices at the pump few weeks (more than a dollar). No one asked me to resolve the age-old debate between "taste great" versus "less filling" (who cares? Focus on what matters - drink).

So, are diet pills effective? After years of studying reports and opinions and charts (some of which could be construed as being remotely related to diet pills), I'm left with a few questions of my own. For example, exactly how many bottles of diet pills does it take to fill you up? I mean, those pills are small. It seems that it would take several handfuls before you could begin to think of pushing yourself away from the table. Fortunately, they aren't as small as a cholesterol pills that I had to take. Those pills were so small that I had the first wrap them in bacon and cheese to make them big enough to swallow. Even then, they still did nothing for my cholesterol levels.

Right now the best answer I can give me be in my other post on the subject.

No comments: