Translate

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Don't Blame Me If You Get Fired Because of This

Share
Today, I come across what could be the best time-waster, productivity-killing site on the Internet. I'm not a golf player but PGA.com has set up this free golf game. The graphics are realistic, the play is extremely easy, and the game itself is enjoyably challenging. Best part is that you don't have to wear bad clothing to play. In fact, this is the only time you can swing in your underwear without anyone getting teed off.

2 comments:

valmg said...

Swing in your underwear! You crack me up. This is why I've tagged you for an archive meme.
http://www.valmg.com/index.php/2008/archive-meme/
I understand if you're not into it.
TTFN!
Valerie

Anonymous said...

Golf is very boring game . i cant play this game that too online.