Translate

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

so close...

Share
I am sooooooo close to finish step two of this #$%#^@* divorce, it is NOT funny. It is funny though how people can be so manipulate by fear and then by others. Her lawyer, whom I've learned is into power trips, has my ex so confused that she won't sign papers that will give her almost $20,000 free and clear. That was the settlement. That was what I agreed to to get her out of my life. My friends and family think that I was too generous but it is worth every penny! And everyone that I am working with, is bending over backwards to make this happen. Yet, she won't sign because her lawyer has told her not to. Tomorrow is the deadline. If she didn't have my youngest son as ransom, I wouldn't care. But this is important because my son is important. Step three is to rescue him. But first things first. We have until tomorrow to work this out.

I guess marriage is trial and error. If you make a big enough error, there will be a trial.

No comments: