Translate

Thursday, July 12, 2012

I need a fake ID and tattoos.

Share
Standing in line at the store today, I'm at that awkward age where I need a fake ID. Either I need to show that I'm younger than I am, or that I'm old enough for a senior citizen discount.

My girlfriend thinks I'm just being silly about our age. In fact, she is thinking about joining the crowd and getting a little ink added to her body - just a little something to make her hip and trendy and sophisticated. I suggested having the word "Gucci" tattooed under each of her eyes so she can walk around with a pair of designer bags.

You'll be happy to know that I regained consciousness shortly after that loving suggestion. If I keep make suggestions like that, I may need a fake ID from the "Witness Protection Program". Make that the "Witless Protection Program".

2 comments:

Cperz said...

I hadn't thought of getting a fake ID, but I am definitely for it! The problem is people don't feel the need to know "how young" I am. It would make my day if they didn't assume I qualify for the SC discount. As far as the Gucchi comment, your lucky you survived.Very funny post.

Anon A. Mus said...

Thanks, Cheryl. I enjoy your blog very much too.