Translate

Friday, May 04, 2012

Can you hair me now?

Share
Today's post is linked to ds laboratories, a provider of hair growth products. Like poverty and war, hair loss seems to be another unsolvable dilemma in our modern day of technological wonders. But is it really a problem?

What would happen if people begin looking at the positive aspect of losing hair? So far, no one has noticed the obvious – the more hair you lose, the more weight you lose. Granted, even with heavy hair, we're talking ounces, not pounds. Still, you would think that people would be overjoyed with a weight loss method that involves no effort on their part.

So without any convincing reason for my link, all I can say is: here is my post. Hair today, and maybe gone tomorrow.

1 comment:

hairstyles 2013 said...

Thanks for sharing. I would also suggest a continuous pursuit and those around me.