Translate

Thursday, July 28, 2011

click and compare, then duck

Share
I'm not real happy when the target phrase of my writing assignment is nothing more than a web address. Guess what? Today's key phrase is www.wholesaleinsurance.net.

I can say that I did enjoy clicking on the link. I was able to do a quick comparison of my term life insurance with several other companies in the industry. And, Ta-Da!, I still have the best rate … at the moment. Just wait till I had a few more years, and I'll have to check the above link again.

It's too bad they don't have links like this for dating. You enter information about your current love life, click a button or two, and find out if you need to upgrade or not.

For you married guys, most of you know the answer without going to my pretend dating website. In fact, I'm sure you're answering whether to upgrade your wife based on whether your significant other is close by or not. If you're haven't been knocked out of your chair at this point - congratulations on your good answer!

No comments: