Translate

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Put A Cork In It

Share
“You need to diet,” he said to her. “Why?” she asked, “What color is it now?” “No!” he responded gruffly. “Not dye it. Diet!” “Nonsense,” she retorted, “I’m a fit as two women half my age.” “You're the size of two women half your age,” he muttered under his breath.

“Oh, I'll just go buy a couple of bottles of diet pills,” she said slimly. “That's not necessary,” he told her. “Out of all of the best diet pills for women, I have the perfect one. And all you'll need is just one!” “Really?” she asked inquisitively. “What is it?”

As proud as any man could be without giving any forethought to the consequences of his actions, he stood in front of her and arrogantly held out a 4 inch round cork stopper. “Ta-da!” He shouted. She looked at him as if he had lost his mind, which he had. “I can't use that!” she exclaimed. “Not only will I not be able to eat but I won't build to talk as well!” Not knowing when to keep his month shut, he boosted, “I told you it was perfect!”

And that's when the fight began …

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

stevewckrt said...

Thanks for your excellent post.