Translate

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Habit is overcome by habit

Share
I'm trying to get into shape. Well, at least one that's not as round. I'm just a 3-D guy trying to fit into a 2-D world. As you can imagine, it has been a struggle. So much so that the other day, I had to go to court over it … food court, that is. It's like regular court but more fun and much tastier.

Anyway, I've heard that habit is overcome by habit. And eating is a habit. So I thought I would overcome eating food by using hoodia diet pills - using not eating. I found if I take and put a pill between each finger including my thumb and do this for both hands, I would spend much the day trying to get the pills between each finger including my thumb on both hands. Finally, when I had successfully achieved this Cirque du Soleil feat, not only could I not pick up any food, I could no longer hold any utensils by which to eat the food. Now if I can make this a daily habit, eating won't be a problem, will it…

No comments: