Translate

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Trash Fairies

Share
I think my neighborhood is inhabited by magical trash fairies. Early today I placed my broken indoor furniture on the curb for the trash collection. Within hours, my "outdoor furniture" magically disappeared. Now there isn't a lot of traffic in my neighborhood. Yet somehow, my trash became some one else's treasure. I'm not complaining. I'm just glad that I wasn't asleep on that old couch when it vanished. Of course, if they left me behind, I could congratulate myself on not being "white trash."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Occasionally I see some bereft piece of furniture at someone else's curb and I think: "Oooh, I could reupholster that and put the leg back on and paint it and what a great chair it would be and I'd have a great story to tell and and ..." and then I come to my senses.

Anonymous said...

Lol, what will he do with your trash?

Anonymous said...

I like finding furniture and other goodies on trash day it is way awesome. But since it is now gona nad you threw it out you have to get some new furniture, you could just click the link in your post and find some good deals there I am sure.

Anonymous said...

lol

this I guess is the best way to get rid of your trash

make it someone elses trash...and that too NOT deliberately!!