Translate

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Phenter's Love

Share
My friend's name is Fenter. Being that it's the hip, groovy, neat-o and whacky cool thing to misspell words these days, he spells his name, Phenter. He used to be the kind of guy that was always gloomy and depressing to be around. But now that he has fallen madly in love with a little lady from Japan, life is good for him. Very good. It doesn't matter that her English is not the best. They have no problem communicating with each other through that universal language of adoration and affection. And if Phenter is happy, we all are happy.

The other day, we teased her about being just what the doctor ordered for Phenter and that maybe his heart might belong to another. She just laughed and said, "Oh no, Phentermine no prescription necessary!"


[Yes, I know it should read "Phenter mine, no prescription necessary" but I have work with what I'm assigned. Still, the joke works, yes?]

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm -- yeah, great joke.

Anon A. Mus said...

Yeah, you're right. As a joke, it isn't going to make it in any comedy tour. I should have used the phrase 'word play' instead of 'joke'. Sorry about ...

Anonymous said...

From time to time I look over this site with its well written contributions. I am pleased about the interesting contributions and would like to express my radix complement in addition! Greetings from Germany!

goldengoddess said...

Nicely done ;) It isn't easy making some of these links make sense. So, if you have to use silly word play to accomplish it, go for it! I got a chuckle out of it :)

Anonymous said...

well crafted!!

you really did apply brains to get that link gel with the article

very well written