Translate

Thursday, May 17, 2007

win a date with ... me?

Share
If I, as a 48 year old guy, were to date a woman 20 years younger than me, I would be called creepy. But if I win a date with someone like actress, Mirelly Taylor, (who has appeared on movies such as "Kiss Me Again" and "Serving Sara" and television shows including “Las Vegas”, “Punk’d”, and “Numb3rs”), I would be called one lucky son-of-a-biscuit-eater. Of course, the only way I could date Ms. Taylor is by winning GoFish's "Seduce a Celeb" contest. All I have to do is submit a few Free videos at GoFish.com that woo Ms. Taylor into picking me over all the other, shall we politely say, less-desirable men.


Can you imagine if I won? There I would be, walking down the street with Mirelly Taylor. People stopping to stare and ask, "Who is that walking with Ron?" Yeah, I know that's not quite how it will go. But inside my mind is a happy place, full of sunshine, fuzzy bunnies, lusty women and .... ummm, never mind.

How do these types of "win a date with famous celeb" fare anyway? Would Mirelly be shy and coy if I stared and drooled? Would she be honored at the end of the meal when I ask for her autograph on the meal check? (Hey, if she wants to pick up the tab, I'm not going to stop her. I'm secure in my manhood) Would she be impressed if I punched a paparazzi or two and then asked them for double prints? After all, I will need proof that we were out on a date (no matter how hard her publicist tries to deny it).

Sure, I'm no Brad Depp or Johnny Pitt or whatever the names of those fancy boys are. But after I watched some of submitted videos for this contest, I think I have a chance. I might not have charisma but I have my own teeth and my original hair. And I know what makes a woman happy --- shopping! So watch out, Ms. Taylor, I have a shot. Of course, you're in Hollywood so you'll probably prefer several shots, if not the whole bottle or two.

Yes sir, I believe the "Seduce a Celeb" contest is on to something big. Who knows you might see me in Hollywood ... maybe on the spin-off "Sued by a Celeb".


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about "Killed By A Celebrity" as I have my doubts I'd survive the date, at least a good date anyway.