Translate

Sunday, May 20, 2007

My Million-dollar Idea

Share
Hello my Dear Reader! While I am glad that you are visiting here, did you know that I also have another blog on LiveJournal? In fact, I just left a post there about my slicker-than-snot idea to improve the makeup mirrors for women everywhere. I think that it has possibilities! So if you are a venture capitalist or sleep with one, please forward my contact information to them. The sooner I start making my millions, the better it will be for everyone. You can find my live journal post at:
http://sprezzaturaron.livejournal.com/178868.html

2 comments:

CyberPartyGal said...

"sleep with one" haha very funny!

Anon A. Mus said...

You're right, Cyberpartygal, it is silly. I should change it to something realistic like, "... sleep with one or more ...