Translate

Monday, January 02, 2006

Too much already

Share
I can't believe the amount of rough drafts that I have waiting in the wings to be released into my blog. While I have made a commitment to write at least once per day, I feel very shy about letting anything see the light of day. Partly because, in the excitement of learning what I can do with blogs, I've added my site to blogs lists. My blog had started out as an attempt to return to writing a journal.

Well, I need to get to bed. With so much going on, last night was a sleepless one as thoughts of problems and desires and regrets and 'what-ifs' screamed for attention. Tomorrow, everyone should be back in business so I can resolve a few key issues --- the divorce will be completed when I can refinance my house. I can refinance when the irs stops screwing around and agrees to what it wants, which I can pay with the refinancing. Then I can perhaps sell the house, get a better job, becoming richer and happier and freer ..... ahhhh, the American Dream.

No comments: