Translate

Monday, January 09, 2006

Morning

Share
So my alarm clock screams 45 minutes before the time that actually is. I do this to take advantage of that confused state of mind when I first begin to awake. Initially, my mind will look at the clock and panic, "oh no, it's 5:30!!!". Of course, it's really 4:45 AM, but by the time I begin to figure that out, I'm further along in the awaking process.

Working two and three jobs is taking its toll, because I hate getting up in the morning now more than ever. Maybe just because I'm closing in on 50 and I'm more aware of those aches and pains and worries. No matter how much the comfort of my bed called to me this morning, I had vowed to get up right away instead of slapping my alarm repeatedly for an hour. I want and need to arise and exercise and develop the habit of blogging for a few minutes each day. While I don't except earth-shattering revelations to show up in my blog, I do hope to coax creativity in becoming a better part of my life. The exercise should help stave off the aches and pains....

No comments: