Translate

Saturday, October 01, 2011

Yo, Yo, Yo, Mr. Roboto

Share
What do I do for a 150 minutes each day? I endure a mind-numbing commute to and from work. Or used to. Since the lack of engaging material on the radio did little to help pass the time, I bought a Kindle and a Nook at very cheap yard-sale prices. Then I figured out how to get free audio books on my e-readers.

Tonight, my search for this week's listening material found "Yo, Robot". "Yo, Robot"? Oh great! A hip-hop version of Isaac Asimov's masterfully written book, "I, Robot". Is there no respect for the classics? Does every excellent piece of literature need a remix and an update? Are people so lazy that they have to rip-off and cash in on proven works of famous authors?

Oh wait. Sorry. Turns out I have found a spanish version of Mr. Asimov's legendary story. Who's the embarrassed ranter? Yo.

1 comment:

itunes keeps freezing said...

i think it not complete post..plz share complete post