Translate

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Run to your bookstore NOW!

Share
As you can see, my fellow male compatriot, you can no longer have an excuse about misunderstanding your sweet, gentle, always-emotional stable love-of-your-life. The condensed version of "Understanding Women: Volume 1" has just been released. I think I can speak for us all when I say that this little tome is long overdue!

You might be saying to yourself, "I'll waiting and buy the unabridged edition when it is released." Yes, your favorite woman might be one of those rare angels of patience. However, even patience has its limits and you may be putting yourself in mortal danger if you don't act now to buy this current version. I say this because the printing of the unabridged edition is being held up due to concerns, surprisingly, from the timber industry about the environmental impact on lumber.

So, re-enforce your bookcase with concrete and steel, and get a hold of this potentially-life-saving (yours) book. I'm already adding a new addition to my home for Volume 2.

No comments: