Translate

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Do this, no, do that, no, do something else

Share
I should be tending to several urgent tasks right now. There are those never-ending chores such as keeping the level of dust and dirt inside my house to below ankle level. Just as important is keeping myself free of prison (and available for dust and dirt removal) with timely payments to ever-so-understanding bill collectors.

There are those fast approaching deadlines. Heaven knows that the American economy is headed for certain doom unless I file my tax statements. And, unless I come up with some witty post about www.bestmultivitamin.org, I may lose the chance to make a dollar an hour while writing about other exhilarating topics such as weight loss and skin problems.

Yet, today, for the first time in a long while, I have the opportunity to do things that I've wanted to do but couldn't because of demands and obligations by others. So, if it is all right with you, I'll finish this assignment and then I'll go play… if I remember how.

No comments: